Thursday, September 22, 2011

Movie Thoughts

  I thought the movie "A River Runs Through it" was alot better than the book. I think that the film brought a little more life to the story that I felt the book lacked. They also did a good job bringing in some new conflicts. I thought that for the most part they did a good job picking the actors, but I didn't like the actor they chose to act as Norman Maclean. I felt that he was awkward in some situations, and he didn't seem to have an all around grasp on how the real Norman Maclean was, at least in my perspective. But overall I enjoyed the film more than i enjoyed the book, and I am glad that our class got the opportunity to watch this film.

1 comment:

  1. What else can you say about it, Branden? This review is pretty bare...

    ReplyDelete